Saturday, January 4, 2014

Just about me!

My name is Jessica.
I'm a Texas Girl - A Girly Girl!  Born and Raised in Conroe, TX!  We live on 11 Acres and have a beautiful home that is (now) WAY out of our means!!!!  I'm married to my High School Sweetheart, Chris, and we have 2 boys. O
ur boys are 17 and 2 years old. Yes, I said 17 & 2!  One potty training and one graduating high school!  Gotta love it!

I am a Child of God! I am a Great Mom! (most of the time!) I know I'm a Awesome Wife!  And I am capable of making my life into what I WANT it to be!


I am creative and adventurous, but to the point where I have more ideas and projects going on than I have time or energy for!  I love self-help books & blogs about faith, organizing, cooking, cleaning, being a mommy & wife, the list goes on!  
I am the most unorganized person I know - physically and mentally and this blog will probably show that!  (ok, well I'm sure it will!) LOL

I love to make stuff from PalletsThis stuff is so much fun to make!   I love to see the reactions my customers have when they love what I've creative!  (well mostly, Me AND Chris!)  The feeling is so invigorating!  And, of course, I blame my pallet craze on Pinterest!   I Love Pinterest so much, today I have 66 Pin Boards and over 2700 pins!  Check it out here! http://www.pinterest.com/suttonhome/ 


One of my goals is to Write a book about my experience being
married to a man with SA and unwanted SSA. I
know we are already a testament of God's work. Chris and I both would love to be a testament to God's Grace, God's Plan for our Marriage, & God's Healing, individually and together!  

I another big topic I will blog about at a later time: "How my Husband, who was a cop, got arrested" and our lives are forever changed - for bad, but mostly for the good!  ...But, I will wait to mention our amazing criminal justice system! - (please know that I say that with the most sincere sarcasm ever possible!)

Thank you for reading my posts!  Please leave a comment!
XOXO - Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment